Hey it’s Char! I’m hoping you all are having the most wonderful Monday. Today’s my last day in Wisconsin so I figured I’d give you guys a 7 things post. If you don’t know what 7 things are, they’re originally inspired by Amber Fillerup-Clark of Barefoot Blonde – at least I think they are. Amber usually does 12 things but since I don’t have too many new things in my life, I’m only doing 7. Basically you’re just rambling about 7 things that have been on your mind or that are going on in your life.
- I’ve been really into tattoos lately. With my lifestyle no one would ever expect me to have tattoos but I actually have 3 already. I know I’m only 17 but you can be any age with a parents permission where I live and my parents respect that my body is mine and I can do as I please (to an extent) with it. I’ll have a video and blog post coming soon all about my tattoos.
- Riverdale is so good. If you’re not watching it, watch it.
- I’m teaching myself Italian online because I’m studying abroad my junior year of college! It’s kind of easy but it’s a old language so I always forget what I learned that day. I recently fell in love with the idea of traveling and I intend to travel the world as soon as I can!
- Blogging is so fun. If you want to blog, just do it. I started a YouTube channel as well. There isn’t anything on there yet but there will be soon! Fingers crossed.
- Instagram is one of my favorite social media platforms and I’m really starting to work on mine, I also do a lot of posting on Instagram stories. Be sure to follow me @charityawright.
- Every time I get acrylic nails I miss having my short normal nails, but every time I have my short normal nails, I always want acrylics. I don’t know what to do lol.
- I’ve been taking care of my skin like CRAZY! If you know me, you’d know that I used to hate my skin and I’d always break out no matter what and I’d get weird rashes underneath my eyes + scarring/dark spots have always been my worst enemy. I was soo self-conscious of my skin. But in the fast few months I’ve been completely happy going anywhere without makeup. There will be a skincare routine coming soon!
Thanks so much for reading guys! Xoxo – Char